February 11th, 2012
Was there ever a coterie of female talent as diverse as the one David Lynch assembled for Twin Peaks? For one night only, Tom Blunt and an army of performers, presenters and special guests obsess over the lives and careers of actresses whose paths intersected in this sleepy (yet over-caffeinated) town.
• Live phone Q&A’s with Sheryl Lee (“Laura Palmer”), Peggy Lipton (“Norma Jennings”), and Catherine E. Coulson (“The Log Lady”)
• Tribute presentations by Julieanne “Boobs Radley” Smolinski, David Archer, Kseniya Yarosh (“I Love Bad Movies”), and Cas Marino (aka “The Food Daddy”)
• Burlesque by Iris Explosion
• “Black Rose” perfume samples courtesy of Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab
• Complimentary coffee courtesy of David Lynch Signature Cup